My Campbells Benefits
- User ID and password are needed to login
- Login credential recovery process provided
- Benefits Center is available for support
The time of year where many employees find themselves in a mad scramble to register for next year’s benefits is now upon us. With that being said, there is bound to be a great deal of users seeking access to the My Campbell Benefits portal in the upcoming weeks and months. Users who have already registered for online access can get into the portal by entering a User ID along with an account password prior to hitting the Log On button. Those who HAVE NOT registered for an account can begin by clicking the New User? link and entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number and a date of birth. Users who are experiencing problems when attempting to login can get online assistance by clicking the Help link posted under the login fields at the My Campbell Benefits portal.
More on Account Access
- A hint can be set up when creating a password to help users remember what it is
- Those who forget a password can answer 3 security questions to regain an account
- Answers to security questions must match EXACTLY with the ones chosen at set up
- Those without an email address on file can receive a new password by postal mail
- Users should refrain from writing down passwords or giving account info by phone
My Campbell Benefits portal users who are missing all or part of their login credentials can begin the account recovery process by clicking the Forgot User ID or Password? link and entering the last 4 digits of a Social Security Number along with date of birth. Those who wish to share their thoughts on the account access process can do so by clicking the Feedback link posted at the bottom of the page. Users with questions that need a direct response can get live over the phone assistance by calling the Campbells Benefits Center between the hours of 8 AM and 8 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
Campbells Benefits Center Phone Number