Citi Welcome Costco
- Costco customers can learn more about their Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Card
- Cash back reward calculator is available to help customers visualize their earnings
When a colossal transition like the Costco credit card shift from American Express to Visa takes place there is sure to be a substantial number of customers who come knocking with questions. Fortunately for these guidance-craving cardholders the Citi Welcome Costco Frequently Asked Questions list is now available online. This extensive FAQ can help quell the anxiety that comes with such monumental change by providing cardholders information such as how to register their new card, how to set up automatic payments, and how to view or download previous statements online.
Answers to Some of the Citi Welcome Costo Frequently Asked Questions
- Customers can begin using their new Citi Costco Anywhere Visa Card anywhere Visa is accepted immediately after activation
- To add the new card to an existing User ID customers will need to login to their Citi account and go to Account Management and click Link/Unlink Citi Credit Card
- Cardholders wishing to view previous statements from before the conversion will need to login to their Citi account and click the Download Statement link
- Customers that had their Costco membership fees set up for automatic payments with American Express will be automatically enrolled in Membership-Auto Renewal
- Costco cardholders that had cash back saved up on their old card will not have to worry about being short-changed as the cash rewards balance will be transferred
In addition to the FAQS cardholders can check out a handy cash back rewards calculator at the Citi Welcome Costco page. To use the calculator customers will need to confirm how much they spend in a certain category per month to find out the amount of cash back that will be earned per year.
Citi Payments by Phone or Mail
- Citi Cards PO Box 78019 Phoenix, AZ 85062-8019
- Citi Cards PO Box 9001016 Louisville, KY 40290-1016