AARP The Hartford Save Feb 13
- AARP Members can start the quote process by entering a zip code online
- On average AARP members save $420 when purchasing a policy with The Hartford
- The average savings amount of $420 is based on customers who became new auto insurance policyholders between 7/1/14 and 6/30/15
- The program is underwritten by Hartford Fire Insurance Company and its affiliates
- In Washington the program is underwritten by Hartford Casualty Insurance Company and in Michigan it is underwritten by Trumbull Insurance Company
- Depending on the state some specific features, credits, and discounts may vary and may not be available
- All applicants are individually underwritten and some may not qualify
- Unfortunately the program is currently unavailable in Massachusetts, Canada, and U.S. Territories or possessions.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. is a personal and commercial insurance provider doing business in the United States. The company was founded all the way back in 1810 and has its headquarters appropriately located in Hartford, Connecticut. AARP members that would like to learn a little more about The Hartford before committing to an insurance contract can write to One Hartford Plaza Hartford, CT 06155 or call 860-547-5000.