Dress Barn Capital One
- Cardholders can set up new an account online
- Those who have registered can login to account
- Customer service is available to assist by phone
When a retail credit card account goes through a provider transition there’s always the potential for some major headaches along the way. Dressbarn cardholders who are transitioning to a new Capital One account should be able to save the ibuprofen for another day thanks to the easy online account set up process located at the Dressbarn Capital One page. The simple online process can be initiated by entering a card number, date of birth, and Social Security Number. Once the required information has been entered cardholders can login and go through the security protocol to complete the account set up. Those who have already completed the transition at the Dressbarn Capital One page can login to a new account by entering a username and password. Prior to logging in the opportunity to be remembered on a computer for quicker account access in the future will be presented.
What else should I be aware of regarding this account transition?
- Recent account activity will be transferred over to new accounts by January 2nd, 2017
- Any account history that is over 120 days old will no longer by available to access online
- Going forward the Dressbarn Capital One page can be used to manage account activity
- Previous payment due dates may change as a result of the card transition to Capital One
- Any and all changed payment due dates will be reflected on the first new billing statement
Cardholders who have forgotten their username or password can enter a card number and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number to begin the account recovery process (link to process posted under the login fields). Cardholders who wish to review an extensive FAQ list can do so by clicking the ? icon posted at the top right hand side of the Dressbarn Capital One page. Those who are in need of assistance can try contacting a customer care representative.
Dress Barn Capital One Card Customer Care Phone Number